Imagine if you told 7 people and those 7 told 7 each, then those who had been told tell 7 more each, then... you get the picture. After only about 6 levels of word-of-mouth, we'd have all the officials in the U.S. hearing the good news.
How to spread the word? My easy tips.
- Directly face-to-face as when you umpire with another person or at an association meeting.
- By e-mail: we have a handy-dandy tool that you're welcome to use.
- Ask your association or group president to place a link on your association's or groups website. Grab images and links here.
- Mention us when you post on forums: Umpire.org's umpire equipment forum and Officiating.com's
- Send us a testimonial by e-mail. We'll post it for the world to see.